segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2014

It



I've got wings now. As pure as the gold in your hair.
And yes, I need to say it. And no, I can't just lay it.

Let birds take it, bees honey it and...wings fly it.
I'd write you a song and play it.

It's so natural, so simple to say it.
And though I don't understand it, I sure feel it and can't explain it.

Where are you now? Where are you laughing now?
In an Irish Pub somewhere? In a hotel room out there?

Make sure the cold avoids you, and the rain escapes you.
Stay warm and fluffy, soft and cosy.

And be good, just like you've said it.
Come back and repeat it.

Sleep well and dream it. Sweet dreams and flying houses.
Lucky clovers, green as grass and red buses.

Tender kisses and stronger hugs.
Sweet goodbyes and simple smiles.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário